What are the benefits of Project Management?
- Ability to balance competing demands
- Clear and understood project scope and problem statement
- Identification of project risks with documented strategies
- A consistent method for monitoring and controlling project deliverables and milestones
- Improved communication among the project team, executive sponsor, leadership, and stakeholders
- Ability to measure project performance
- Early Identification of potential problems
- Understanding of impact to timeline and critical path when deliverables are changed
What is a Project?
A Project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product or service.
What is Project Management?
Is the process of using proven tools and techniques to manage the scope, time, and cost of a project.